Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Juggling Projects

July 10, 2009 1 comments

For those of you wondering where the writer behind this blog disappeared to, rest assured, I'm still alive and kicking... just extremely busy these past few months.

As the title states, I've been juggling projects -- personal projects and clients' projects. When I'm not writing content and link building for clients, I'm working on several of my own personal projects, which I hope to complete real soon. Honestly, I've not been neglecting y'all. In fact, all this work on my personal projects will benefit you, and then you may be glad that I didn't blog as often as usual.

So, what's the personal projects? Two niche websites and one blog. Actually, one of the niche websites is for writers, and it's one many of you are already familiar with, so brace yourselves for this surprise. Keep in mind that the news is exclusive. Yes, that's right, you're the first to hear about this announcement! Ready for the big news? Read on...

As you may have already noticed, the Coffee Break for Writers (CBFW) e-zine hasn't been published for the past two months. Seems my busy schedule delayed another existing project, but so many writers e-mail me to tell me how much they enjoy every issue of CBFW, and that's why I can't just let it go. Therefore, I've decided to turn CBFW into a niche website for writers. The site will consist of past articles, resources for writers and past Cafe Fun quizzes, word searches, crosswords and word scrambles. In addition to all that, I'll still add new writing-related articles and continue to pay writers for these. The only change is it won't be a monthly e-zine anymore. Instead, it will be a website packed with free information for new and veteran writers, and subscribers will be e-mailed when new information is added, and they'll also still be the first to receive our new calls for writers.

Aside from the CBFW niche site, I've still been building Best Online Savings and working on a blog that will remain a surprise for now, but I can tell you the secret blog will be inspirational.

Now that you know where I've been for the past two months, please stayed tuned to Life of a Writer for more news about my writing life, as well as more of my tips for writers. I promise I'll try not to stay away for so long this time.

Photo credit: Jaynie Bell

1 comments: to “ Juggling Projects so far...