Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Christian Fiction News: Rewriting Help From Above

October 13, 2008 0 comments

Other than writing for my clients, I've been rewriting my Christian novel entitled Help From Above. The good news is I'm seriously considering posting the rewrites -- a little at a time -- on my MySpace blog. This would allow you to read the revised edition, which I plan to have republished. In fact, you'd actually get a sneak preview for free. The only thing I'd ask for in return is that you'd comment to give me your feedback and/or suggestions. Of course a review would be greatly appreciated as well, but I wouldn't expect you to send me your review until the entire novel has been posted.

Before I go ahead with my plan for the free sneak preview, I'd like to put it to a vote. So, please help me by voting below to let me know if you'd like to read Help From Above without charge, and if you'd be willing to leave a comment at my MySpace blog giving me your feedback and/or suggestions. It only takes a few seconds to vote, and I'd really appreciate your input so I'd know if it's worth my time to make the entire revised edition available for your reading pleasure.