Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Christian Fiction News: Rewriting Help From Above

October 13, 2008 0 comments

Other than writing for my clients, I've been rewriting my Christian novel entitled Help From Above. The good news is I'm seriously considering posting the rewrites -- a little at a time -- on my MySpace blog. This would allow you to read the revised edition, which I plan to have republished. In fact, you'd actually get a sneak preview for free. The only thing I'd ask for in return is that you'd comment to give me your feedback and/or suggestions. Of course a review would be greatly appreciated as well, but I wouldn't expect you to send me your review until the entire novel has been posted.

Before I go ahead with my plan for the free sneak preview, I'd like to put it to a vote. So, please help me by voting below to let me know if you'd like to read Help From Above without charge, and if you'd be willing to leave a comment at my MySpace blog giving me your feedback and/or suggestions. It only takes a few seconds to vote, and I'd really appreciate your input so I'd know if it's worth my time to make the entire revised edition available for your reading pleasure.

Links to this post