Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Check Out My New Blog!

August 1, 2008 2 comments

After weeks of planning and another week or so of looking through 3-column blogger templates, I finally finished the new blog I've been working on. This blog is about my journey to weight loss, and I hope to inspire others by sharing my struggles, as well as sharing dieting tips, low-calorie recipes and much more.

Are you overweight and trying to lose weight or plan to begin your diet soon? Have you lost weight recently or in the past? Then I invite you to visit me at WAHM's Journey to Weight Loss. In fact, you don't even have to have any issues with your weight to join me, because everyone is welcome.

The template there is temporary until I find a 3-column diet/weight loss blogger template that I like, which so far, I haven't had much luck finding any diet/weight loss templates for blogger. You wouldn't happen to know where I could get one, do you?

Anyway, help me spread the word and build my comments section, please. Hope to see you there!

2 comments: to “ Check Out My New Blog! so far...

  • Steph 3:01 AM CDT
     

    I found some really good blog templates some where, once upon a time. It's where I got mine.

    http://finalsense.com/services/blog_templates/

    There's a whole bunch there. Three column ones and everything. Hope it helps.

    By the way, I found your blog on blogcatalog.com, and since I see you're into writing, I wanted to let you know about a new e-zine that me and a few writer friends are putting together.

    It's called The Oddville Press.

    You should check us out if you're interested--it's free to subscribe, hey! Or better yet, submit something!

    Thanks a bunch and good luck with your weight loss blog (and with your diet!)

  • Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer 1:44 PM CDT
     

    Steph,

    Thanks for dropping by and commenting, I invite you to come back any time.

    I've already viewed the templates Final Sense has to offer. They do have many great templates there, but I was unable to find any diet/weight loss ones. Thanks for the link, though.

    Good luck with your new e-zine. If you were a paying market, I'd be glad to submit something. I will check out the content more when I have some extra time to spare.

    Blessings,

    Misti Sandefur