Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Update on Fiction Writing Tips Series

May 27, 2008 2 comments

I had planned to post the first part of my Fiction Writing Tips series on Sunday, but things didn't go as I had planned them, and here's why: On Friday I woke from bed with a terrible sinus infection. So, on my way to pick up the kids from their dad's house, I bought some over-the-counter sinus tablets that I hoped and prayed would work over the weekend so I could get back to work and bring you part one of the Fiction Writing Tips series. But I suppose the sinus tablets I bought weren't all that great, because by Saturday morning my sinus infection was worse instead of better. In fact, today I'm still not quite up to power, but at least I can hold my head up for a longer period of time now. With that said, I'll post part one of the Fiction Writing Tips series some time tomorrow.

Thank you for waiting patiently and I apologize that things didn't go as planned. I tried to sit down at my computer Sunday night to get the series up as well as get some other writing done, but I just couldn't do it. I don't know why this sinus infection has taken over and is not letting up much, but I hope and pray to God it does soon. The sinus headache has stayed with me since Friday, and the top of my eye lids hurt so bad that it's hard to close them and get sleep. I have no energy and feel tired all the time. On top of all that, I have a runny nose and find myself short of breath often, but the shortness of breath is probably normal since I have asthma. Anyway, since I'm finally able to hold my head up for a longer period of time, I will post part one in the Fiction Writing Tips series tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Again, my apologies for those of you who have been waiting patiently for this series. Just hang in there with me for one more day.

2 comments: to “ Update on Fiction Writing Tips Series so far...