Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Interview News

March 13, 2008 2 comments

Would you like to know more about my writing and blogging adventures as well as my books? If so, I invite you to check out my latest interviews. In February, Yuwanda Black, publisher of Inkwell Editorial, interviewed me. Then last night Michele Tune from Writing the Cyber Highway published her interview with me on her blog. It doesn't stop there, though. On March 17, Phil Davis from Authors on the Net will also do an interview with me via Podcast. This will be my first Podcast interview, so I'm not sure how this works, but Phil e-mailed me to let me know he'd be sending the instructions soon. I will post the audio or link to my Podcast interview with Phil Davis just as soon as the interview is complete. So stay tuned in to Life of a Writer for my first Podcast interview. Until then, check out my latest interviews by clicking the links above.

If you'd like to contact me for an interview, I would be honored. Just send an e-mail to mediainquiry(at)mistisandefur.com or click on the "Contact Me" link in the sidebar. Place Interview Request in the subject line, please.

2 comments: to “ Interview News so far...

  • Lillie Ammann 6:23 AM CDT
     

    Misti, I was glad to see your interview on Michele's blog for two reasons: 1) I enjoyed reading it, and 2) not knowing about your birthday contest made me realize I'd been missing your posts.

    I was still subscribed, but my feed reader quit updating for some weird reason. So I unsubscribed and resubscribed and hope I don't miss any more!

    Phil is a great interviewer, and the podcast is just done over the phone like you're having a live conversation. He interviewed me about my self-publishing primer over a series of four podcasts, and it was a great experience. I look forward to hearing your interview.

  • Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer 6:56 AM CDT
     

    Lillie,

    I've had my feed reader (Google) do this to me before, and I had to unsubscribe and resubscribe to the person's blog. Once I resubscribed, it seemed to work.

    I'm glad you enjoyed reading my interview with Michele. She's does wonderful interviews and seems to ask just the right questions.

    I recall listening to your interview with Phil, and I enjoyed it. I've also listened to some of his other interviews as well. With that said, I believe our interview will go smoothly. Well, I hope so anyway. ;)