Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Getting Ready for Thanksgiving

November 20, 2007 0 comments

Phew! I'm already pooped, and I haven't even started working yet. I've spent an hour doing laundry and trying to get my house ready for Thanksgiving… and believe it or not, I still have three loads of laundry left to do, then I have to fold all that laundry and put it away. I must say, though, I'm thankful for my dishwasher or I would still be slaving over a sink full of dishes from supper. All of this is what I've managed to accomplish in an hours time, and I still have a long to-do list. The good news is I have until Saturday to get everything ready for Thanksgiving, because my big Thanksgiving dinner will be taking place then. However, between writing and trying to clean house, it seems as if there's just not enough time to get it all done… but I have hope.

Throughout the rest of tonight, I'll be multi-tasking. Since the dishwasher has been loaded and is now running and the washer and dryer both have a load of clothes, I'm going to finish this post and get started writing the articles that are planned for tonight. Between my writing sessions, I'll try to get at least half the laundry finished tonight, and then tomorrow afternoon I'll start cleaning. By 3:00 pm (CST) tomorrow evening, I'll prepare supper for the men, and then I guess I'll start all over with my multi-tasking later tomorrow night. By golly, I might get everything done by Saturday.

So, what are you're plans for the next few days? Are you getting ready for Thanksgiving?

0 comments: to “ Getting Ready for Thanksgiving so far...