Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

E-zine for Writers: Write-from-Home

November 6, 2007 3 comments

Amy Derby, editor of the Write-from-Home e-zine for writers, provides helpful information for aspiring freelance writers. Each month the Write-from-Home e-zine features articles that will help aspiring freelance writers earn a living from home. The articles in this month's edition of Write-from-Home covers selling greeting card verses, writing for weekly newspapers, writing for teens and more.

I've been reading Amy Derby's Write-from-Home e-zine for writers for approximately two years now, and I always find helpful information in the content as well as decent paying markets for writers. So when you get the extra time, I encourage you to surf over to Write-from-Home, which is also a paying market.

3 comments: to “ E-zine for Writers: Write-from-Home so far...

  • Jerry Allen 1:23 AM CST
     

    Thanks for posting the link to this, Misti! I just spent the past 30 minutes on this site and have it bookmarked on my blog as well. I want to spend more time on it tomorrow.

    Thanks again!

  • Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer 3:48 AM CST
     

    Jerry,

    You're welcome. I'm glad I could help.

  • Michele 8:55 AM CST
     

    I've loved write-from-home.com (the site and the blog) since I found it a while back.

    It's a great resource with loads of information, inspiration, and like you said it's a paying market! I've sold three articles there so far and the editor is awesome to work with ;0)

    I think it's great that you featured the information here on your blog, Misti.

    Have a great day!

    Smiles,
    Michele
    Writing the Cyber Highway