Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

New Columns for Coffee Break for Writers

May 9, 2007 0 comments

Subscribe to my Blog

If you're already a subscriber to Coffee Break for Writers then you know about the new columns, but if you're not a subscriber, keep reading. I decided to include some fun within the pages of Coffee Break for Writers, and to do that I added Café Fun. Every month Café Fun will bring readers one of the following: a crossword puzzle, word search, word scramble or etc. Whether it's a crossword puzzle, word search, word scramble or etc, it will be related to writing in some way. In addition to Café Fun, I replaced the tips column with something I think is much better… Test Your Grammar. Test Your Grammar is a short quiz, also related to writing. The answers -- along with explanations -- will be included on the last page of the e-zine.

If you haven't subscribed to Coffee Break for Writers yet, then you're missing out. A sample of the latest edition of Coffee Break for Writers can viewed here (Adobe Reader 6 or above is required). If you like what you see, then by all means I invite you to subscribe to Coffee Break for Writers!

Never give up on your dreams -- work toward them,
Misti Sandefur
Subscribe to my Blog


Misti Sandefur's Official Web Site

Visit Me at Myspace

0 comments: to “ New Columns for Coffee Break for Writers so far...