Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Helpful Information for Fellow Writers…

May 31, 2007 1 comments

Subscribe to This Blog


Good evening, Friends! Tonight's post will be a bit short, because I have a recap to write as well as some other writing to do. However, I wanted to make a brief post for all you other writers out there like myself. I frequently visit the At Last! Writer Beware Blog by A.C. Crispin and Victoria Strauss, and yesterday they had a guest blogger post on their blog. The guest blogger is a book reviewer, and her post gives some great tips for authors looking for book reviews. Since I found the post helpful and learned something new, I thought I'd share the link with other writers. With that said, for tips on having your book reviewed, read A Reviewer's Plea at the At Last! Writer Beware Blog.

1 comments: to “ Helpful Information for Fellow Writers… so far...

  • Anonymous 9:39 AM CDT
     

    Your amazing! Keep up the excellent work! Have a wonderful day!

    - Michelle Knudson, Freelance Writer
    www.michelleknudson.com