Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Writing and Baking

March 1, 2007 0 comments

Seems I've been very busy as usual. I've been typing out articles left and right. If you'd like to read some of my latest articles, visit me at Myspace and follow the links to the articles you're interested in viewing. In fact, remember the article I told you about here while back that WOW! Women on Writing would be publishing? Well, that article was published, and the link to it can be found at Myspace as well.

In addition to writing, my energy seems to have returned, because I've been doing some baking on my new stove. I always loved cooking, but for the past few years the stove I owned only had one working burner and the oven temperature was off. Since the stove was pretty much junk, and the oven temperature wasn't right, I didn't cook as often as I would have liked. However, now that my husband bought me a new stove as an early birthday present (March 11) I've been treating him to some homemade sugar cookies that he absolutely loves. Like the saying goes: "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." ;)

I will be grocery shopping on Friday, and the first thing I'm going to do is invest in some ingredients to bake even more goodies. The sad thing is that over the years I seem to have misplaced my recipes, so now I have to make me another recipe book and would love your help. If you'd like to help by sharing some of your recipes, feel free to comment and share them with me. I'm not only looking for sweets, but I'd also love some great dinner recipes and even quick meal recipes. Moreover, I promise that when I cook the recipe you share with me, I will blog about it to let you know how good it was. I may even post a picture of the dish or dessert.

Well, I'll go for now. I hope I didn't make you too hungry, or maybe I put you in a cooking mood. :) Have a great weekend!

Never give up on your dreams -- work toward them,

Misti Sandefur

Visit Misti Sandefur's Official Web Site

Find Out the Latest News About Misti Sandefur

0 comments: to “ Writing and Baking so far...