Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Research Revealed the Truth and Saved me Money

September 13, 2006 0 comments

Writers not only write, but there are times when we have to research what we write too. My favorite part about research is learning new things. While I researched an article I just finished today, I not only learned some more new things, but I also discovered truth and saved myself money too!

The article I wrote had to do with as seen on TV products. It was a buyers guide to as seen on TV products. Not only did my article show readers how to do their homework on these products before they invest in them, but it also covered some as seen on TV products that don't live-up to the promises, and it gives some as seen on TV products that do live-up to some of the promises.

In order for me to write this article, I had to find out what as seen on TV products consumers were happy with, and what products they were unhappy with. Well, to my surprise, I found consumers were not happy with the Space Bags. After seeing the infomercial on Space Bags I knew it was something I could use, and I had planned to go out and buy a few to give them a try myself. That is until I researched for my article. I'm glad I didn't waste my money on Space Bags, but I'm a bit diappointed, because these were something I could have used. Maybe they'll fix the flaws later, and then I'll buy them.

If you would like to find out what consumers -- and even testers -- had to say about the Space Bags and other as seen on TV products, read my article titled "Buyers Guide to as Seen on TV Products." And, as always, post your comments. In addition, let me know about any as seen on TV products you liked or disliked. I can't wait to hear about the other products I didn't cover!