Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Contest for All You American Idol Fans!

May 10, 2006 0 comments

If you're a faithful viewer of American Idol you may be interested in the contest I'm running. In this contest I will be giving away 1 American Idol Season 5 Encores CD. This CD, right now, is available for pre-order on Amazon -- it will not be released until May 23, 2006. If you would like to have this CD on your CD shelf then you should check out and enter my contest.

I will be taking entries for this contest starting today, but you must get your entry in before the deadline -- the deadline is at midnight (CST) on May 31, 2006, and the winner will be drawn from a hat on June 1, 2006. To find out more about my American Idol 2006 Contest, and to submit your entry, visit Contest for American Idol Fans. Good luck!

0 comments: to “ Contest for All You American Idol Fans! so far...