Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Contest for All You American Idol Fans!

May 10, 2006 0 comments

If you're a faithful viewer of American Idol you may be interested in the contest I'm running. In this contest I will be giving away 1 American Idol Season 5 Encores CD. This CD, right now, is available for pre-order on Amazon -- it will not be released until May 23, 2006. If you would like to have this CD on your CD shelf then you should check out and enter my contest.

I will be taking entries for this contest starting today, but you must get your entry in before the deadline -- the deadline is at midnight (CST) on May 31, 2006, and the winner will be drawn from a hat on June 1, 2006. To find out more about my American Idol 2006 Contest, and to submit your entry, visit Contest for American Idol Fans. Good luck!

Links to this post