Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Talking About Valentine's Day

January 24, 2006 0 comments

Looks like Valentine's Day is just around the corner again. I've been searching my brain for article ideas for Valentine's Day and have come up with a few ideas. In the mist of searching my brain for ideas I've also been trying to think of something I could get my husband this year and seem to be drawing a blank there. He's so hard to buy for. Like most men, he doesn't need tools....Not a good gift for Valentine's Day anyway. And he doesn't like flowers and stuffed animals, again, like most men. He does however like candy, but it seems every year I give him candy because it's the only thing I know he likes. This year though I want to give him something different, and I think I just may be able to do that.

I came across a site (Dot Flowers) which contains many gifts for Valentine's Day, and I may be able to find him something there, something other then candy this year. Since I've come across this problem on what to buy him for Valentine's Day, and because I ran across this site I thought I would share with you some gifts you can get your man for Valentine's Day in case you too have the same problem I do.

At Dot Flowers you will find a variety of gifts for the man who doesn't care for flowers or stuffed animals. But what's even better is you can give him something other than candy this year. Here are a few suggestions for the man in your life:

  • No, it's not candy, but it is edible. A 4 lb chocolete chip cookie from Dot Flowers. You can choose from an "I Love You" or "Be Mine" cookie.
  • Not a cookie lover? Then give him the Love and Romance basket that comes filled with romance music, sparkling grape juice, flavored body paints, and much more. This basket may even send you both to the bedroom for a VERY romantic Valentine's Day.
  • How about making his Valentine's Day very special. You can set the mood when you buy Love Lights from Dot Flowers. Love Lights has a love letter box filled with candles, a music CD to help set the mood, and much more. Go all out and buy a sexy outfit so you can be waiting for him when he gets home from work. You never know, he may thank you for this gift in a big way, and you can be sure it will be a Valentine's Day he'll never forget.

That's just a few of the things you can buy him from Dot Flowers. However, if you head over today and take a look around I'm sure you'll find many more gifts that he'll just love. And for all you gentlemen reading this, there are many gifts and Valentine's Day flowers there that will please your lady too. What are you waiting for, head over and take a look. Then, after Valentine's Day come back here and post your comments to let me know what you bought and how much your Valentine loved it.

Well I'll let you go now. I must get started on my article ideas, and I too have a gift to shop around for.

Until next time, never give up on your dreams, work toward them.



0 comments: to “ Talking About Valentine's Day so far...